Workshops: March 8, 2018 and March 15, 2018 5:30pm
- How to file your real property tax appeal.
- Help with how the city determine estimated market value of your property
- Help with what you need to appeal your property assessment
- Help gather data need for your appeal
- Help with relevant evidence
- Help with a Market Sales Comparison
Did you know that you can electronically file your documents for free, using File & ServeXPress.com?
Use the links below to get started:
- E-Filing Regulations
- Registration Instructions (if you already have a File & ServeXpress ID you do not need to re-register)
- Register for the onsite class that will be held on August 13, 2014
Other important information:
- File & ServeXpress Customer Support (available 24/7): 1(888) 529-7587
Registration for an account is free, and we are also offering onsite and web-based classes to assist you.
Onsite Classes: August 13, 2014 10 am
Real Property Tax Appeals Commission
Government of the District of Columbia
One Judiciary Square
441 4th Street, NW, Suite 360 North
Washington, DC 20001