The District of Columbia Real Property Tax Appeals Commission will hold its 2020 Administrative Meetings on the following dates:
- Thursday, September 7, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 7, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
"Due to COVID-19, the Real Property Tax Appeals Commission will host a virtual Administative Meetings. Public attendees are encourage to attend via conference call at 1-650-479-3208 access code 180 309 4672
Below is the draft agenda for all meetings. A final agenda will be posted to RPTAC’s website at rptac.dc.gov. For additional information, please contact: Gizachew Andargeh, Interim Executive Director, at (202) 727-3596
- Call to Order
- Ascertainment of a Quorum
- Report by the Chairperson
- Report by the Executive Director
- Appealing your Real Property Tax Assessment
- Comments from the Public - Limited to 2 Minutes
Individuals who wish to submit comments as part of the official record should send copies of the written statements no later than 5 p.m. on the following dates::
For the September 7th meeting, the deadline is Friday, September 3, 2021
For the October 7th meeting, the deadline is Tuesday, October 5, 2021
For the Novmeber 9th meeting, the deadline is Friday, November 5, 2021
For the December 14th meeting, the deadline is Friday, December 10, 2021
Written statements should be submitted to:
Gizachew Andargeh, Interim Executive Director
Real Property Tax Appeals Commission
441 4th Street NW, Suite 360N
Washington, DC 20001
Email: [email protected]