Join the Real Property Tax Appeals Commission (RPTAC) for a workshop on how to file your real property tax appeal.
Join us on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 or March 28, 2017 at 5:30 pm in Suite 360 N, One Judiciary Square, 441 4th Street, NW.
What you will learn:
- How does the city determine the estimated market value of my property?
- What do I need to do to appeal my property assessment?
- How does an owner gather data needed to appeal the assessment of my property?
- What does RPTAC consider to be relevant evidence?
- What is a Market Sales Comparison and why do I need it?
April 3, 2017 is the deadline to file your 1st Level Appeal with the Office of Tax and Revenue!
For more information contact Carlynn Fuller email@example.com or (202) 727-3596.